Why pick strawberries at Clodbuster Farms?
When you get to the Clodbuster Farm:
Tips on Picking Strawberries:
- The berries are juicy, sweet, and you can't get them any fresher!
- The location is great - we are located in the center of the Piedmont Triad
- The workers are very friendly and helpful
- We provide containers
- It's a great family outing
- Well-kept, weed-free fields
also have hayrides during strawberry season for school and church groups
- Look under the leaves for the bright red berries
- Pinch the stem - not
- Leave the cap on the berry.
- Pick all the ripe berries in your row
- Store the baskets in a cool place in your car out of the direct sun
- Take your strawberries right home and refrigerate. as soon as possible
- Come back often and bring your friends.
- Enjoy the best strawberries in the world - the ones you
- We will be open from 7 am until dark 7 days a week
as long as we have berries available.
- $10.00 per gallon pre-picked, $8.00 per gallon if you pick